BEST PRICES IN TOWN for Dead Animal Removal & Dead Animal Pickup in Alpharetta, Georgia -GA. Dead Deer, Dead Dog & Dead Rats in the wall are majority of the calls right now. We service all dead animal calls for Cumming, Suwanee, Sugarhill, Buford, Roswell, Duluth, Norcross, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Canton, Milton, Crabapple & Atlanta. Centrally located so we can serve parts of each: Fulton County, Forsyth, Gwinnett & Cobb Counties for dead deer, dead rat, dead dog, dead cat, dead fox, dead squirrel, dead opossum, dead raccoon, dead mouse, dead critter, dead rodent, just about any dead animals.
Around Alpharetta Georgia, Whether you know where the dead animal is located or not – we can help! Are you in dire need of dead animal removal from your home or business? We respond 24/7 for Emergency Dead Animal Removal call. Do you have dead animal smell or odor coming from your home and are frantically looking to get rid of the unbearable odor? We pride ourselves on having some of Georgia’s best licensed dead animal removal experts, providing top notch dead animal odor locating, dead animal removal, and odor elimination cleanup throughout the North Metro Atlanta area.
Our Wildlife Technicians are licensed & trained to quickly locate the source of the odor. Every job is unique and the difficulty depends on where the dead animal or rodent is located. We have inspection cameras and all of the equipment to aid us in quickly & cost effectively locating the source of the odor.
This is surely the dirty, yucky side of the business. We do not need to show you a gallery of dead animals photos to get our point across.
- “Dead squirrel removal from an attic, dead squirrel in the wall voids, or drop ceiling”
- “Dead opossum removal from a yard, shed or under a deck”
- “Dead rat removal from within wall, basement, or attic”
- “Dead raccoon removal from under crawlspace, attic, or wall”
- “Dead mouse removal from basement, wall void, attic”
- “Dead dog removal from backyard”
- “Dead deer removal from pool, yard, fence, backyard, pond, etc”
- “Dead animal odor control & location services”
RATES: There are several factors that are worked into the equation for the pricing:
- Do you know where the carcass is located or if we have to locate it.
- The size of the animal. All large animals like coyotes & deer require us driving to the landfill in Ball Ground and paying a disposal fee.
We answer our phones 24/7 – There are NO Hidden Fees or Surprises!!!
Call US ! (678)935-5900
Southern Wildlife Management, LLC., based out of Johns Creek GA 30005 serving the following areas: Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Cumming, Duluth, Sandy Springs, Sugarhill, Suwanee, Gainesville, Marietta, Dunwoody, Norcross & Canton – possibly more. Call US!
This gallery is babies saved from either deceased parents or pulled out of walls, yards, crawl spaces, etc. Rather than showing disgusting pictures of dead animals we opted to celebrate life!